Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Place To Lay My Head

I don't know if you know this or not, but although I have always loved writing, it has also been a source of fear for me. Writing requires that you sell a product and sometimes people wont like it. Well, I don't know about you but I don't like to be told my baby is ugly!  So I procrastinated for years before I decided to get published. As you know, my fears were unfounded. The sky did not fall, and only a few people have called my babies ugly LOL. I take it all in stride and keep it moving. 

My next goal was to create my PRESENCE. It's helpful to have one when you're a writer LOL. To that end,   you will regularly see me on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and right here on my blog. My ultimate goal has been to have my own home; my own place to lay my head. I wanted a place to represent Gynger Fyer; some place warm and inviting where readers and potential readers could go to find out about me, buy my work and just chill and have fun. 

Well folks, I have that now. I would like to welcome you to my new home on the web, paid for with the proceeds from my writing a then some. It's modest :) but I hope you like it.  You will see my love of historical fiction and Jane Austen mixes well with the Interracial genera in which I write. It's all pulled together in one warm, cozy website that hopefully makes you want to strip down and get naked in front of a warm fyer :) 

Feel free to tell me what you think. Even if you think my new baby is ugly LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment