Thursday, October 24, 2013

What's an alpha male? To find out, I put one in the hot seat!

I posted a picture on my Facebook page today and the women went wild! So did a few men as a matter of fact. The picture is below because I know you're curious. LOL.

The man is sexy and his salt and pepper hair is the perfect balance for his handsome looks. I write stories with alpha males all the time but it wasn't until a good friend of mines and I were chatting about alpha males that I got a fresh new perspective on who and what an alpha male was.









His insights were so refreshing and on point,  I decided to do something I've never done before, I decided to interview a man on the topic of being an alpha male.
His name is Kenny Young, he's Scottish, a business man and philanthropist who's doing great work over in Kenya. He's smart, funny and a go getter, in short, he's an alpha male. So, lets here what Kenny has to say on the topic of the alpha male.

Kenny YoungWhat is an alpha male to you?
There is a popular misconception about an alpha male that’s he’s the loudest of the bunch, maybe a bully; this is perpetrated by the concept of animals where the alpha is the best warrior. It’s not so in humans. The alpha is the man who influences, not the bully. The leader, not necessarily the best fighter but the one the others look to for guidance and leadership. They tend to be intelligent, funny, super confident and are very attractive to women, especially intelligent women. Look at the romance and erotic romance sections in book shops; they are filled with female lawyers and accountants. The books portray the alpha men and they are intrigued.

What type of women are alpha males attracted to?
Most people are attracted to their own images. He will be most attracted to intelligent leaders, influential career women, and strong women.
What turns an alpha male on?
Shared power.
What turns him off?
Beauty without brains. Dumb women with nothing to say will bore him rigid. She doesn't need to know business or politics or current affairs or medicine, but she does need to be passionate about something.
Fill in the blank I’d rather have a woman who?
Is herself than tries to be something she’s not
What motivates you in business and pleasure?
Being number one is more important than the money though the money comes with being number one. I'm also motivated by giving back. When my time comes if I die outrageously wealthy I will have failed. I earn it to give me a good life but more importantly to give back.
How do you spoil your women?
When I cook for her it usually goes well. My signature dish is risotto. I will probably have some champagne chilling, then a fabulous red for later with dark chocolate. The music will be fine, the chat and the laughs. I can go buy her a Gucci handbag but the pleasure is fleeting. There's more love in the home cooked meal. Some serious kissing and massage might follow and we will take it from there.
Finish this sentence...
I love when a women… is respectful, honest, loyal, affectionate and harmonious. Argumentative and confrontational women wont last a full date. Stupid, arrogant, haters, smokers wont make the end of the first hour before they need to leave. 
                                                                          ***

I love it!!! so now you at least have some insight into one alpha male. I think I'm going to start calling him Hennessy ,because he's so smooth and potent...risotto! What time is dinner?? LOL!!

When I look at all of the men I know who I would consider Alpha males, they're not the loud, brash men, They're the thinkers, the men who you can trust because they have a natural authority about them. They are planners. They can be arrogant at times, but they do it with a smile, it's just their confidence. You don't know why you're attracted to them, you just are!!


Thanks for taking the time to be on my blog Kenny Young. Keep doing what you do. 
**(Whispering)** Ladies, did I mention that Kenny  dates black women exclusively and is currently single 
After this interview, I have a feeling he won't be that way for long LOL ! 

~Gynger Fyer ~The Romance Arsonist


No comments:

Post a Comment