Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year




Wow! This Year went by so fast. I don't know about you, but this year was really awesome. It was a year of firsts for me. 

                                    My first radio broad cast 



My first convention as a published 
author 

Chocolate Surprise -- Gynger FyerRed Light Special -- Gynger FyerMy first full year as a published author 

               




 

                My first web site launch (www.GyngerFyer.com)

It was SUPER! Now it's time to take it to another level in 2014. I want to thank everyone who read my blogs this year. I know I slacked a bit at the end but I needed a bit of rest. I'll be back on point next year LOL.

Thanks to all of the readers who supported me this year. Thanks for the awesome feed back and love. Thanks to my wonderful contemporaries who also write. You all have taught me so much and shown me such love. I've been truly blessed.

Well, I'm off to do some writing. I'm dubbing 2014, the year of True Romance!  It's all about love in 2014. Let's fall together! Muwah!

Happy New Years!

Gynger Fyer~ The Romance Arsonist

MORE FYER! MORE FYER! MORE FYER!

No comments:

Post a Comment