Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hello,

Welcome to my maiden voyage into the Bloggisphere( is that a word?) At any rate. Thank you for coming to my blog. Just know that you are liable to here any and everything on this page so 18+ please.


Right now I am in the process of having my first interracial romance novel published through Beautiful Trouble Publishing.(doing the happy dance). The entire process has been scary, exciting and really eye opening. From edits to piracy writing is a BUSINESS. I am really seeing how a product gets to market. The process reminds me of the inside of a clock, so many cogs and wheels all working together to make time measurable. The publishing industry is fascinating and vast. At the end of the day, I believe in my product and I hope you will too.


Setting Fyer to Romance everywhere,

Gynger Fyer
The Romance Arsonist

No comments:

Post a Comment