Today my advice deals with the senses Sight, Touch, Taste, Smell and Hearing.
I've often heard it said that men are
visual creatures, well, I am willing to submit to you that there is more to men, and for that matter, women. I think each person has a sense combination that's all there own. some people may be more visual and touch oriented or have a keener sense of smell and taste. Here is the mystery you need to solve: Find out which sense(s) your partner is more prone to and cater to it.
THE TEST: Take your partner into a department store or a place he or she has never been. Ask them what they like about the place or listen to how they describe the area
- Do they comment on how well colors go together or how clean things were. Then they are probably relying more on the visual aspects of their senses.
- When you are out, does your partner touch items to feel the texture or comment on how soft or hard, cold or hot, something feels, do they enjoy holding hands or rubbing your back, then they probably rely on their sense of touch more.
|Flowers if they are visual.|
- Does your partner have a refined pallet, does he or she, enjoy the taste of wine, beer, fruit juice or when you go out to eat, do they remark on the flavor of the foods? They probably us their sense of taste more.
|If they like touch, break out some oil and give them a nice massage or give them little touches when they are around|
- Does your partner love your perfume or cologne I know there are certain fragrances that get me aroused because it is so uniquely male! Does your mate enjoy the scent of flowers or scented candles ect? They probably rely on their sense of smell more.
|Cook them a wonderfully flavorful meal. Something they rarely have. or take them out to dinner|
- Finally, does your mate hate loud noises, do they shy away from noisy restaurants. Are they turned on by talking dirty or whispers in their ear? They are probably more auditory.
|If smell is their thing, make sure you smell good, or that your home smells good. You want them to associate you with a pleasant smell whatever that might be for them.|
|Have music playing when they come home or come to your house. Talk to them closely|
I hope by learning even more about your partner, you are able to strengthen your connection with them. Yes, it takes practice and you have to be aware of your partners reaction to their surroundings, but once you know their strongest senses, you won't have any problems know what to do to please them.