Wednesday, February 6, 2013


Gynger Fyer~The Romance Arsonist

CALLING ALL THE LADIES!!
Tune in tonight as I co-host The Love Jones Experience with Goddyss Jones! 
Psychic Medium; Beckah Boyd will talk to us about "Awakening our Kundalini(Sexual Energy)"  That's need to know information! Especially if you've never done it before. All I ask is that you once unleashed, you use your Kundalini for good :)

The show starts tonight at 8:00pm EST! **YES, I know, I know... Scandal comes on at 8:00 tonight but, I that's what the DVR is for 
Goddyss Jones

We will teach you ladies some tricks for that special day. AND BEYOND.... 
 LOL. It's going to be hot!! I might even share some personal trixs...like how a cherry LifeSaver really can be a LIFE SAVER!  ;)

                            http://www.tenacityradio.com/listen

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment