Monday, January 21, 2013

Love and Romance


As the big "V" day approaches, and the "V" stands for Valentines day, I can't help but become excited. I know what you're thinking; Gynger, we still have MLK day, The swearing in of President Obama, Mardi Gras, and the Super bowl to get through. How can you skip all of that and go right to Valentines day?

What can I say, the heart wants what the heart wants LOL! and mine wants Love, Intimacy and ROMANCE! not just for couples, but for EVERYONE.  You see, I am single(trying to remedy that situation) but that doesn't exclude me from participating in Valentines day. Perception is everything. You can and should fall in love with yourself and/or your significant other everyday! So, what would that look like. lets see....


How can you put some fyer and romance into your love life???

Over the next few weeks, I am going to post some romantic suggestions for singles and couples on this blog. *Also, join me February 7th in a live chat about Love and Romance as I co-host The Love Jones Experience with Goddess Jones on Tenacity online radio!!!!

Blessing you with Love and Romance!

Gynger Fyer~ XOXOX
The Romance Arsonist!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gynger! I am going to do some single celebrating as well. Your suggestions are appreciated! You Go Gurl!

    ReplyDelete